Thursday, January 29, 2009

The "LOOK"-- Are YOU Scared?




Our family is wacko...as I am sure you all have figured out by now. I have modified these 2 photos (into cartoon---ooohh ahhhhhh) from our Christmas trip to Branson. Ky and I were patiently waiting for our food (seriously, we TRIED being patient--for like 10 minutes!!) at FudRuckers and practicing our "Nana Look" on the cashier. (We were hungry...and bored!! So what the hey?!) Now this is a serious matter, because all who have seen this look can attest that it is indeed intimidating, and yes, even scary. So here we were, a bunch of rednecks, playing with the camera, and getting a bit antsy for our chow. FarmBoy was enjoying the free entertainment as we kept making eye contact with the little cashier lady. Needless to say, I do not think our "look" caused her fear...if anything, I am sure she was thinking, "WTF!!!....Freaks!"

My momma is the only one who can get the men working and the kids quiet with this look. I must catch up with her soon to try to perfect this.

(Mom...I know you are reading this.....and it is funny, ok!! I need to get a pic of you making this look, so I can practice on FarmBoy and Ky!! Love ya!! Hug Hug!!)

BTW...even in cartoon funk, isn't Ky just the cutest thing! (ahh to be young again!! What a crappy cliche--but oh so true!!) I wish we had taken a video clip of this....we were just rip-roaring laughing because no matter HOW hard we tried, our food took for flippin' ever to make!! But it was SOOO yummy!!!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

I'm scared! LOL
Actually, I can't stop laughing. I bet the other people in there couldn't help but keep looking at you all! HeeHee

~B. said...

Totally stopped-in-my-tracks skeered. LOL....you guys are too fun (and too cute, too!)

~B. said...

Did YOU scare yourself away, woman...or what? ;O)

Just stoppin' by to give you a Happy Valentines Day hug...a day early.

Followers