Monday, October 20, 2008

I've been TAGGED!!



Tina Bug has tagged me, so here are a few random facts about me (I know you have all been dying to learn more!! HA!)

1. I do NOT like nuts in my brownies, cookies, bread...NADA! If I want nuts in my food I will add it myself, thank you very much!

2. I love LOVE auctions. My record to date is about 6 hrs and 10 minutes. And boy oh boy...did I get me some DEALS!!!

3. I am dreadfully hateful when overheated....I am actually thinking of tatoo'ing a warning label, just in case!

4. I start playing Christmas music around Halloween...right now I have found my Point of Grace Christmas CD. I am trying to be strong and not play it, but I "fondled" it this morning....and I am thinking my will-power to resist is about out.

5. Speaking of Christmas, I am also considering watching ELF this weekend! I just love that movie!! (Can you tell, I LOVE Christmas)

6. My beloved friend, Ang, (she posted a few comments on the post previous to this) thinks I am crazy....as I am getting a 2nd job for this Christmas season. I hate to do it, but I don't want to stress about the money this year...and I love GIVING presents and I MUST go to Branson, MO....not an option!

7. I love Branson, MO....I just love it. Walking along the Landing--wandering aimlessly into the yummy shops, watching the ducks, listening to the music on the streets. I love strolling along the cobblestone road, the sidewalk vendors....and Joe's Crabshack! Our favorite time to go is in the winter, before Christmas. The Festival of Lights cannot compare to ANY light show I have ever been to. Just thinking about it makes me all giddy....I have attached the infamous Christmas Tree Lighting at Silver Dollar City--it is what they call "An Old Time Christmas". Many types of Christmas music, from Polar Express to some of my favorite Trans-Siberian Orchestra, fills the cool night air. Our entire family loves going here each year--even FarmBoy has started talking about going again.


So I know it is not Christmas yet, shoot, not even Halloween! Funny how my "random" facts has lead me into Christmas...and yes, I know I have problems!!



And that is all I wrote....mainly because I am currently bombarded with a crap load of work and shouldn't even be posting...but I just cannot resist!! I hope you all enjoyed!! Whoever wants to play along, please feel free to. Post a comment so that we can all go check out how incredibly "normal" you are!! Oh, and YEE HAW!!

6 comments:

Frizzy said...

I hope you're doing ok. Missed ya this week and have been thinking of ya.

~B. said...

Ooooh, I love, "Elf!" Like nobody's business. I LMAO at so many parts. Sonofanutcracker, being my favorite!

Ok...one of my boys just got this joke on a Laffy Taffy, and I had to come share. Ready? What did the crop say to the farmer? Why are you always picking on me?

Hardee har har har, right? But I figured that a Farmgirl blog needed a silly farm joke every once in a while.

Debbie Y. said...

Not gonna do the tag thing, but just wanted to comment that I liked your Tag answers. Very sweet that you get into Christmas so much.

Frizzy said...

Happy Sunday to you!

Frizzy said...

Ok, NOW I'M JUST PLAIN WORRIED ABOUT YOU! ARE YOU OK? My thoughts and prayers are with you. Write when you can.

Aubrey said...

Ok, Elf is a FAVE at our house too.

My parents have some really good friends that live in Branson. They went for a visit last year and said it's absolutely beautiful there!

Followers