Thursday, July 10, 2008

My rambling.....blah blah blah

Well, the initial excitement of starting my own blog is still all I can think about. I have checked other blogs out and am amazed at what others are doing. I thought I was doing good...added a slide show and finally got the stat counter uploaded. Who knew all this info was out there? I have been slacking in my online studies because I have been too preoccupied in playing around on blogs. The information available out there is almost too overwhelming! I have been trying to "squeeze" in time for my new knowledge around work, but have found that all I can concentrate on is checking out all this new stuff...a door has been opened to a very large world. Many people know that I am generally a simple person...."ignorance is bliss" attitude on many things (only because I don't want to waste precious time on negative things--frustration, anger, etc) ANYWAY, (as I continue to blabber about nothing at all....) I have found that my ignorance with technology is not bliss...how did all of this "stuff" get created and perfected in such a short time? It is really mind boggling...but I digress. Let's change the subject before I get lost in my own thoughts.......

Last night was a pretty interesting night. The 4H fair kicks off next week, so our procrastination has been knocking on our door the past few days. We have two bucket bull calves (my hubby STILL has not had the vet come "fix" them..."the poor fellas" my hubby says each time I ask about it) so they were a bit rowdy last night when we were leading them around. Stormy, who is usually the biggest pain, was for the first time a good little boy. Thunder, on the other hand, was a pain in the hiney! He kept bulling up and head butting Mike in his backside, making Mike fall a few times. I took him once and I currently am wearing a large black bruise on my outer thigh. Those "little" boys are pushing at least 350lbs!! It was just few months ago we picked them up and put them in the trailer!! I seriously am reconsidering their names...TBone & Ribeye are sounding pretty good! Kidding of course, sheesh! We can't even handle the idea of getting them fixed, for Pete's sake!!

Enough rambling for now. I must attempt at being productive today and go to work. Have a blessed Thursday!

No comments:

Followers