Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Out for the day...

Today is a glorious day....don't have to juggle as many hats around today. Oh yes...the working mom is off today. Now keep in mind that a day off usually generates more work, because I typically push many things off til' later....like laundry, dusting, and in my case, even grocery shopping. I woke up this morning to find I was out of milk, bread, cereal and fruit! What kind of mother am I? Where did my Friday night grocery shopping excursion at Wal-Mart go? Oh wait, that's right...I am sure I was messing with those "steaks" in my backyard! Funny that I don't have a thing to eat in the house, but I have a nice Ribeye steak in my barn! Oh, the irony...

So today I am mom...we are picking up our ham, finalizing our 3 recipes for Ky's cooking exhibits, finishing up the rabbit nesting box, wash the dang bulls, grocery shop (momma is hungry!) and I noticed that my dear hubby used the last towel last night, so let's throw some laundry in. Somewhere in this mix, I am sure Mike will think I am his "hired farm hand" for the day and I will throw in a few trips to MFA, Sydenstricker's and where ever he thinks I have the time to go.....maybe I should go in to work???

Sheesh...I think I am a bit crabby....maybe I should just go to bed and start over?

ok....here it goes.................

Hey all! I am out for the day! Enjoying Ky and my loving hubby! What a grand day this will be! I hope you all have a great day! Chat with you soon!!

OK...that makes me nautious....if anyone really wakes up feeling like that...all chipper & happy...stay away until at least 3pm!!! Later!!!

No comments:

Followers