Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Here Ya Go....Jay Leno!!!




Yes, this is REAL!! Right close to home!! I am still crackin' up! Who in the world edits this NEWSPAPER!! Warren Funeral Home has to be pitchin' a fit....or maybe not! When I saw this, I just had to share. I must go now to giggle, some more!! Sheesh....ok....GIGGLE!! I hope someone got a hard copy of this and sent it in. I just happened to stumble across it last week, and since I have acquired "new skills" thought I would share with the rest of you!

(FYI...Warren Funeral Home has been shut down while they are under investigation for not doing their job right. A big mess....check out the Fulton Sun for more details)

5 comments:

Debbie Y. said...

Oh my goodness, they did not put that picture in that paper above that article! I can't (giggle) believe (tehehee) an editor would (snort) let that get by him/her. Yep, that is one for Jay Leno. Reminds me of the premise for the book/movie "Fried Green Tomatoes." I guess we Southerner's haven't cornered the market on the best BBQ in the States, yet! LOL Sorry if that offended anyone, I was just joking, but that newspaper flub is just so darn funny! I love it when they mess up like that.

Thanks for commenting on my blog, stop by anytime at all.

Frizzy said...

AACK! I so wish I had a comment for this photo. My husband is quick but I am not. Thank you for sharing and thank you also for the blog award. Thankfully, today I've met lots of new people/blogs to pass on the love to. I love your blog too and am honored you thought of me.

~B. said...

Omigosh...that is AWFUL! I'm totally gasping and giggling at the same time. Definite Leno material...you should print it out and send it in!!

FarmGirl said...

Isn't it hilarious! I just could not believe the placement of this. I looked up how to send this to Jay Leno, but you can't email---it has to be cut out of a newspaper. I am lacking follow through, so I have not called the Fulton Sun to get MY copy of this paper. Oh well...at least we all got a good laugh out of it!!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. My first thought was Fried Green Tomatoes same as Debbie Y.

Followers