Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Look What I Found!!








This whole cyber world still amazes me. I was out searching for John Deere things, and low and behold, I ran across these photos. I am so sad that the great state of Kansas made this new world record this year, but so proud that "farmers" got together to do this!! 160 acres were harvested with 100 combines and several grain trucks in 10 minutes and 15 seconds--can you BELIEVE that??? Holy macaroni!! What is really neat is that a portion of the crops were donated to a children's camp!

Farmer's ROCK!! Especially REAL farmers, you know, the ones that drive GREENE!!

YeE HaW!!!

3 comments:

Frizzy said...

Cool shots and what a fun and great bonus for the kids. Thanks for sharing.

~B. said...

That is pretty incredible! At first glance, I thought you'd found a playset. ;)

FarmGirl said...

Thanks!! I thought this was amazing...especially seeing all the "Greene" out there!!

Followers