Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I need some crackers please....

Ok...I busted my butt getting all my stuff done so I'd be ready. I, of course, am talking about CSI: Miami. I hustled the kid to bed and hubbie in the shower. I am ready to see what has happened to Mr. One-liner Cane...is he dead...or has he beaten the odds yet again!(you know he survived a small militia in Brazil) I started watching it laying down, but Wolfe was getting on my nerves, so I had to sit up.

I had my phone ready...ready to call my pal PJ if her "pal" Wolfe was a part of this set up. (She, for whatever reason, has "faith" is the jerk.) Shoot, I called during the 1st break and she didn't even answer the phone with "Hello, FarmGirl". Instead I got, "FarmGirl...Wolfe is a good guy...blah blah blah". Why does she like this punk anyway? I digress....

The initial storyline was great...I was ready to and willing to become part of the "Hunt the Wolfe Club"--I WANTED to be a part of that club! But nope...Wolfe was a good guy (he drives me batty) and the storyline was ruined in less than 15 minutes! Who the heck wrote this episode? I mean, what the hell? Who in their right mind would spoil a whole 3+ months anticipation by spilling the beans before the 2nd break? Had I not been waiting ALL SUMMER! I DESERVED a GREAT episode...what I got was cheese....cheese....cheese---from ALL of them! WTF? That was a crappy ass episode! So much cheese, and NO CRACKERS!!

So, I have included some of the finest "cheese" ever served by Horatio (somehow it's tolerable coming from him) for those, like me, that fell short of being entertained last night. Enjoy!


David Caruso s CSI One-Liners

6 comments:

FarmGirl said...

Ok...I must comment on myself. I just rewatched this 7 minute clip...and it is seriously crackin' my ass up! I truly hope some of you enjoy it as much as I am....classic!!

Unknown said...

Yup, yesterdays episode was CHEESE to the max. However, I feared that it would turn out like that. If something is hyped as much as "resurrection" was hyped it is most likely a highly disappointig affair (Like episode "Rio").

I loved the way Eric pouted because Ryan was the chosen one. I half expected him to have a temper tantrum. "But what about ME, ME, ME!"
Besides, if HoCaine wants to be deep undercover he shouldn't hang out at the MDPD 24/7!

Frizzy said...

I'll watch the clip later. I forgot this was on last night. AACK! I need to find out what happened even if it ruins the story for me.

Aubrey said...

Ohhh...another one I don't watch! What's up with me and all my stupid "reality" tv. I gotta move on already! LOL

~B. said...

I don't watch it either. But I'm sorry that the episode was such a disappointment for ya!

Debbie Y. said...

I don't watch it, but can totally relate with the season finale of Saving Grace. Don't get me wrong it was good, but I felt something was lacking, plus I am bummed that the season is already over. I hope this next season they do more episodes and time it along with regular season. I am in a snit that there is no more Holly Hunter for a whole year.

Followers