Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Can you BELIEVE IT!! I got an award!! (UPDATE)




YIPEEEE!! My bloggy pal, Momster, has tagged me and she thinks I am cool. Ok, Ok, she likes the blog...haha! If I was smart enough to figure out how to post this cute little award, I would. I have requested my pal Momster to help me--Pathetic, aren't I!! I am so lucky to have met this lady...be sure to check her out...she is also a teammate on our new blog Hot Like Me & You!! FUN FUN FUN!!!

Back to the point (I ramble lots...sheesh!)There are rules in accepting this award. I have to answer the following questions with one word answers. I know, I know...me and one word answers...a funny thought! But I have accepted this challenge, and THEN...I must pass this award on to seven people. I will now complete the task at hand! Have fun!!


The questions are as follows:
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Where is your significant other? Farmin'
3. Your hair color? Brunette
4. Your mother? Millie
5. Your father? Stanley
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? wierd
8. Your dream/goal? contentment
9. The room you're in? work
10. Your hobby? reading
11. Your fear? loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? content
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? satisfied
15. One of your wish-list items? Wii
16. Where you grew up? Missouri
17. The last thing you did? blogged
18. What are you wearing? jeans
19. Your TV? flat-screen
20. Your pet? lots
21. Your computer? slow
22. Your mood? tired
23. Missing someone? yes
24. Your car? Pacifica
25. Something you're not wearing? watch
26. Favorite store? Randolph-Mercantile
27. Your summer? SHORT
28. Love someone? yes
29. Your favorite color? earth-tones
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday



And for my seven blogs to tag (this is where it gets difficult...since I am slow in responding, many of my bloggy pals are tagged & I can't quite figure out how to get their blogs to post right....) I am taking a deep breath and gonna give it a shot.....
And Hania Makes Three
Girls Gone Mild
From Dawn Till Rusk
Candid Carrie
Sleepless Sabra
Heaven's Gift


Ok, so I only have 6...but I am hoping my effort is what matters most. I am still pretty new to this bloggy scene....but be sure to check out this new blog! It is a group of us gals kickin' those extra pounds to the curb!! So check it out...together we can all be Hot Like Me & You

YEE HAW!!

((HOLY MOTHER OF DIVINE THINGS!! I GOT IT!! I for real figured out the link thingy and the picture posting...BY MYSELF!! I am feeling pretty saucy right now...I know it may not sound like a big deal, but no worries...because I figured it out!! YIPEEEEEEE! And all the links work and the pic is there!! Have I mentioned that I LOVE LOVE Blogging....holy cow! I will now stop singing and start my happy dance....go FarmGirl...GO GO....GO FarmGirl!! YEE FREAKIN' HAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Sleepless Sabra said...

Thanks so much for the lovely award. Awesome! And very flattering. I'm not sure I'll have time to respond just yet - between home schooling, and, well, adjusting to home schooling I'm strapped for spare time. But thank you again - I love your blog, too!

~B. said...

I'm so sorry! I totally tried to help you tonight with the link, but then noticed that you got it. Yay!

And I DO think you're cool. :) And I like the blog, too.

Unknown said...

Hey Farm Girl, many thanks for the award - can you rub some of that enthusiasm for everything off on me, I'm in need of a boost!

Followers