Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mess with the Bull....You get the horns!!!





Come on...just give it to me....it is my day. I should have just stayed in bed this morning....

This crazy lady (client of ours) called today yellling...I didn't know why at first, but she was loosing it...grunting to herself and everything. It was like Heroshima with the F Bombs flying around! Then the wench hung up on me...ok fine. I get it you are mad, I can see her point. No problem. So I bend over backwards, calling the manufacturer, making him accountable for their crappy product, and he is going to personally go to this Wacko lady's house to fix this chair--that SHE has messed up (BTW). So, I let the FBombs slide and figure out a way to get this taken care of. I call her...in my oh-so-nice-to-chat-with-you-(FREAK) voice. She starts yelling again...I was shocked! I had a solution to her mess...shouldn't even be my freakin' problem, and the hoochie was freakin' screamin' at me! OH NO SHE DIDN'T!! But, the wench hung up before I could respond. I was fumin'....so, I decide I'm gonna take the high road and kill her with kindness....but I will not be hung up on TWICE!! So, I called her back...."I'm so sorry," I said, "I guess we had a bad connection." She then starts ranting about her busy day on Saturday...giving me very specific details fast....so I repeat them back to her, to be sure I have her life all organized (Like I really give a flying truck!) I said, "Herculeen, MO" and she goes off...AGAIN...

"NO!! LISTEN TO ME FARMGIRL....I WILL E-N-U-N-C-I-A-T-E F-O-R Y-O-U!! I- S-A-I-D- H-E-R-C-L-A-N-I-U-M , MO!" Then she demanded a freakin' credit....she hasn't even PAID FOR IT YET!! SHE OWES US $$$$$. I sweetly say, "I am sorry, I can't issue a credit when we have not been paid." Then, it was Pearl Harbor...FBOMBS...and she hung up! I bet you see where this is going....I am pretty easy to predict...

I called her back...."Really bad connection we have today, isn't it?" I said ever so sweetly. She said she was busy, then said bye, then hung up.

Manners people!! Ya want respect? Ya want me to help you? Then be freakin' nice and don't cuss me out! I didn't screw up your chair--YOU DID! I can't give you a credit--YOU HAVEN'T PAID!! I will walk thru fire for my family, friends, and my clients...I will fight battles that I should not have to fight....but let me tell you something, don't disrespect me! Don't yell at me! Don't hang up on me! I ain't puttin' up with that shit!

So, Miss Herculanim, MO (wherever the heck that is)...........BITE ME!!!

6 comments:

Frizzy said...

I'm having a drink of wine for you and toasting you with my friend Kerry who also had a bad day. We're sorry you had to deal with this "Not Nice Person." Here's to your handling it beautifully more than once and being a better person for it! You ROCK!

Don't worry about her. In my opinion, you DIDN'T WANT/NEED HER STINKIN BUSINESS ANYWAY!;)

Debbie Y. said...

I hear ya, FG! I do not like to be hung up on. I expect telephone manners, be nice to me and I will be nice to you. I would have done the same thing. I would have kept calling until she showed some respect. You go girl. I like your style!

~B. said...

That crazy beotch!

Oh so sorry that you had such a customer on such a day. Sending you hugs.

Here's hoping that tomorrow ends the week better for ya!

Missy said...

No way! It just bugs you all day, doesn't it? There are so many lunatics in the world, it shouldn't be shocking I guess. Looove that you kept calling her back! She totally didn't see that coming.

Jenni said...

Hi there!
I am sorry that you got hung up on! That is not fun! I also wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog and for your kind comment! :)

I hope you have a great day! :)

Rachel Ann said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and letting me know about Twilight. I got suckered into the Harry Potter books when they came out...not sure if I'm up for these books.

Update on the mouse! It is actually a lizard...which I still don't like!! UGH!!!!

Followers