Thursday, August 21, 2008

Consider Yourself Tagged

A big howdy do! A friend of mine has graciously tagged me for this. Go check her UN-Spectacalar Things out: Plain and Simple, that's me!: Tag I'm It - Next it's YOU!#links
Since she has tagged me and now you all must endure more useless knowledge about myself. So here it goes....Six UN-Spectacular Things About Me . . . Here's the rules:


*Link the person who tagged you

*Mention the rules on your blog

*Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours

Tag 6 blogger's by linking them & leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they have been tagged. (ok, I am bending the rules...I just tagged all on my bloglist, and linked original tag...I am pooped out and lazy today! If you do this, just don't forget to comment on their blogs)


1) I recently, (last week, to be exact) fell in love with Stephanie Meyers "Twilight
Series" (I've freakin' tried to link these books to this list, but I am still in the beginner stage and am too ignorant to figure this out...ahhhhhhhhh)Anyway, I become full fledged OCD and read the entire series in 8 days...keep in mind I work 40hours a week! Now I am so bummed that there is not another book for me to obsess about.

2) I went down one of those big "Air Slides" this past weekend...it was a blast! We sprayed it down with armor al...ride of a lifetime!!

3) I cannot stand peas...never have. Even when I was a kid, mom says that I would find the peas in mixed veggies, and spit them out on the plate. I can tolerate sugar snap peas, but that is it!

4) I have eaten an entire medium pizza by myself before.

5) I was a nanny in New York...and wish I still kept in touch with the family.

6) I have insomnia...and take prescriptions for this.

Ok, I made it. I know they are short and sweet...and I tend to ramble on & on usually, but I am irked that I couldn't link pics of those books and I am off to go figure it out. Yes, I know...OCD! I can't help IT!!

I am tagging all those in my blog roll....this exercise has exhausted my brain, but I can't bring myself to delete and move on...or even get all the links. So this is my LAZY, FRUSTRATED version of a wonderful game that has left me feeling defeated. Ahh...the work day is almost over...I need a drink!

6 comments:

Sun Angel said...

I like the armoral idea for the slide! It sounds like you could get some speed. Did you get any air? or did you slide across the ground at the bottom?

FarmGirl said...

I got some speed that's for sure. Luckily there was an "air pit" that caught you. Some of the hubby's that went down came down so fast that they fell into the pit walls. I was scared (I've had 2 hips replaced) so I went head first! I seriously felt like Wonderwoman...and nearly wet my pants from laughing!!

Katie said...

Cute blog!

Thanks for coming over for a little visit to my farm.

~B. said...

Omigosh, I'm scared for you just hearing about the hip replacement and the men hitting the walls...but what a blast you had!

I loved Twilight, too. And the second book. I have the third waiting here.

Have you read the Odd Thomas series by Dean Koontz? I love Odd.

OH! I was tagged and was going to tag you, too...but saw that you had already been tagged when I came to tag ya! :)

Finding Peace from Within said...

Hey, Momster is right the book series Odd Thomas is great, I read all of the book this summer. Great read! Have a great weekend, I have been swamped the past to days with my United Way Loaned Executive Training, and i still have to post my friday foto...

Anonymous said...

OMG - I'm in love. I was MIA coz I had tons of work to catch up on - and then...

And then...

I read the preface for "New Moon" when we had an internet outage and, well, (lol) I couldn't hold out any longer - finished it in 9 hours.

But I HAVE to take a break - my mom is visiting (she had a movie marathon going on while I was reading) AND I don't have a copy of "Eclipse." Not yet, at least ;)

Followers