Thursday, August 14, 2008

Friday Foto Finish #2

Ok, so I know that it isn't Friday, but this week has been crazy and I wanted to get this done while a had a chance. Yes, I am planning ahead! Hard to believe, I know, so mark it on your trusty calendar now!

Photobucket

This is a photo of Miss Haley. She is a daughter of a friend of mine...and I just happened to snap this just in time! Notice her crooked hat and her melting-oh-so-fast icecream cone! Again, this was out at our county 4H Fair...what a great photo op the fair turned out to be this year!

12 comments:

Frizzy said...

I need some ice cream today. It's soooooo hot here in CA. I can't take it! Cute pic.

~B. said...

So cute! That tipsy topsy cowgirl hat tops it off perfectly!!!

Finding Peace from Within said...

Hi there! Thanks for the message, it means so much to me. In this great big world it is so easy to get bummed about something... But I try to keep my head up and keep chugging along. The kids and I had ice cream at chick fil a, if you dress like a pirate you got a free meal and then they gave out daloons for free ice cream. I was good :)

Anonymous said...

mmmm..... Ice Cream!

Congrats on the saucy blog!

Debbie said...

Nice picture. Reminds me of having my son at the fair. It seems ice cream melts faster there. Especially if there aren't any napkins around...

Kelly said...

You should submit this for next year's fair picture!!

Unknown said...

Cute photo. Such a great illustration of what country fairs are all about!!

Ashley said...

What a great photo! I love the fair!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori said...

Perfect summertime fun. :)

jen721 said...

Mmmm ice cream. Great photo!

MediMonsters said...

Great picture!! Now I want ice cream--thanx!! LOL

debi9kids said...

Now that's what a 4H Fair is ALL about!

Followers