Thursday, August 14, 2008

Excuse me...Attention PLEASE!!

Alrighty everyone....no time like the present! I have a bloggy pal that is doing amazing things....and she is bustin' her lil' hiney to raise money for CANCER SUCKS!! I think this title is very well suited, don't ya think. My dad is a cancer survivor and my pal Polly just got her 5 year clean bill of health...a survivor of breast cancer! I can't tell you how terrified I am of cancer, as it claimed the life of my husband's mom in 1999. This woman is running in a marathon (currently training) for Team in Training in January & to raise money, she is making a cookbook. She has been nursing 2 stress fractures, on crutches, wheelchair and now back at it. She is also asking for stories about our loved ones who have faced "Cancer" head on. So far, she has not had anywone respond to her request...so I am asking all of you wonderful people....let's help her out! She is a hard workin' lady who faces many challenges, yet doesn't complain...she faces it head on, determined to make a difference. She is one to be admired by all...so please, run over to her site or even send these to my email, wagner31332@yahoo.com Together we can show her that we can all unite and make this a successful event...for all of us! Here is the link...


Plain and Simple, that's me!: URGET URGENT URGENT!!!!!!#links

Many thank yous! I am amazed by this woman's pure heart and determination. So thanks for the "attention"...you are now excused to make a difference to!! Oh, and YEE HAW!! (didn't think I could fit this in, did ya? HA I am a farmgirl afterall!!)

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I was really excited when I found that blog.
I wish I had a great story to share with your friend, but thankfully I haven't had a whole lot of experience with cancer. *Fingers crossed* Best of luck to your friend.

Finding Peace from Within said...

You rock girl! I def would like you to email me your stories!!! My email is ty.hannah.ari.justin@gmail.com Thank YOU!!!!!

~B. said...

You are the best, trying to help your friend like this! I will keep this post in mind.

Finding Peace from Within said...

Hope you are having a better week than I am, Tropical Storm Fay is really putting one over on us!!!

Tag you're it: (I have picked you six because - well just because!)
Six UN-Spectacular Things About Me . . .
Farm Fresh, Cupcakes and Honeybuns, Momster, The Paper Treehouse, The Perks of Being Me, and Diapers and Deadlines!

Followers