Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Stick a fork in me...I AM DONE!

Holy shiesters.......it is freakin' HOT!! And of course, this past weekend was our summer celebration where another family and us decided to venture to Six Flags...the Zoo....outside stuff, no biggie, right.....WRONG! Freakin' ass hot.....I bet I lost 6 lbs just from sweating. Thank goodness for Hurricane Harbor at Six Flags....because I was a hot momma ready to STRIKE!! I felt like one of those vipers cooped up at the zoo...just waiting to wig out. When we finally got in the "bath house", Ky looked at me and said, "Mom, I can't get my swimsuit up!" She was on the verge of a panic attack! I mean really, Six Flags, no airconditioning? Gimme a flippin' break! It was 103 degrees, not including heat index and no AC??? Are they idiots?? Finally got Ky's suit on her, then it was momma's turn....and boy howdy....I had to use my imagination and a little bit of chanting to get my suit on.....I was pretending I was in Alaska and chanting " c'mom MFr!!" Quietly of course, because of little ears...and Ky likes to "cash" in on my potty mouth--yes we have a curse jar, yet for some reason, Mike never pays. Anyway...finally made it into the suit and out of hell...I mean, the bath house.....what a joke.

Ok, now Kelly will probly kill me, but this was the funniest thing ever...we left Six Flags and their hell house behind to check into our hotel downtown..the Hyatt. We pull up, exhausted and nearly in tears b/c we all just wanted a shower and AC, so we open the back of the van and **SPLAT**!!!! A cooler dumps out onto the busy street, in front of the nice hotel and our beer, soda, water....and Kelly's bra fall out! I about pee'd my pants.....we were still in our swimsuits w/ towels around us, checking into this 5 star hotel, chasing beverages down the street. I know the clerk that checked us in was thinking "what the hell?", but oh well....what the clerk experienced is nothing compared to what the valet & bell boy did--loading our 6 coolers, suitcases and kid junk on a cart. They earned their tip, that is for sure!

So I survived our hot weekend get away with lots of laughs (the best way). Now if I can just survive the rest of this heat wave...sheesh! Oh, and rain...we are getting more rain! Can you believe that crap! Whoever is doing this rain dance thing...I will find you and hunt you down, so PLEASE STOP! Just kidding.....or am I?? Toodles til Later.........H

3 comments:

~B. said...

LOL...envisioning the cooler incident. Great story! :)

FarmGirl said...

Thanks, Momster! It was a classic, that is for sure!

Anonymous said...

thank Heather tell the whole would about my bra!!!! you had me laughing so hard ready your story. you are right about the whole weekend what a blast. will have to do again. it was more than just a classic:):):)

Followers